Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Here is the wrap I made using this pattern:
I think theirs look better. This pattern was a little harder to follow than the other one b/c she didn't give a particular number of stitches. Those of you who know me know that I prefer specific directions. As I was working on it I also found some of the stitches and directions strange and I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but I think in the end I like the way it fits. It has extra room in the butt and the top doesn't come up too far in the front like it does on the soaker. I thought about trying to attach buttons to fasten it on, but a snappi works really well, so I don't think I'll bother with buttons.
Posted by Beth at 6:30 PM