Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Latest Wool Soaker

Well I haven't been making any diapers or covers lately. I haven't had a lot of time and I've been experimenting with buying different fitted diapers. I'm not sure when I'll make more of my own. I prefer diapers that snap and I don't have a snap press and I was tired of poor quality fabric, so I've taken a break. But I found some Lion Brand Fishermen's Wool at the store that still has lanolin in it so I made a new soaker. I used the pattern on this site: http://withatangledskein.blogspot.com/2008/02/little-fire-crochet-soaker-pattern.html
I changed the pattern a little though b/c the front came up too high. I'm pleased with the results and I still have quite a bit of yarn left, so I think I'll experiment with another soaker.