Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back in the Saddle


Well, I took a break from making diapers for a while, but after receiving some used t-shirts and some really old prefold diapers I decided to make another diaper. I used t-shirts for the body and a prefold for the soaker. I really like this pattern that I've landed on and I like using velcro with laundry tabs instead of a snappi. This diaper turned out to be too big right now, but he'll grow into it. And although I've called this post "Back in the Saddle," I don't think I'll be making as many diapers as before. I want to be a little more picky about the fabric I use so that I'll be happy with the diapers I make instead of making a bunch that I'm not that excited about.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This diaper is really cute!!

Alissa said...

I really, really like the look of this diaper. :) May I ask what pattern you used?